Welcome to the Gaming Room.
A sacred place where we all meet to drink, play, and be merry.
We invite you play one or all of the following games.
To begin the board is empty, and each player has nine pieces in hand. Players decide at random who goes first.
Placement & Movement:
- Each player takes it in turn to place a piece on any intersection on the board.
- When all of the pieces are entered, players instead move a piece on the board along a marked line to the adjacent point.
- When a player is reduced to three (3) pieces, that player's pieces may move freely to any vacant intersection.
- When a player forms a row of three (3) friendly pieces along a marked line (called a "mill"), an enemy piece may be taken.
- Any piece may be selected that is not itself in a row of three (3) enemies.
- When one player is reduced to two (2) pieces and is therefore unable to form a mill, then the game is over and that player has lost.