Vendor Application for the Fort Town Steampunk Festival 2020
Thank you for your interest in the Fort Town Steampunk Festival 2020 in Prescott, ON, Canada.
Applications will be accepted from July 2019 to February 15, 2020. Our choices for vendors will be made based on the following factors, in no particular order:
- How unique and well made your goods are. This means we need a valid website, Etsy, photographs or something similar in order to see your items.
- What you sell - This allows for the best sales opportunities for all vendors. In general, we will accept 2 vendors selling "like" goods.
- Our relationship with you, especially if we have worked with you before - Please understand that while we love, and are very grateful to vendors that have been with us previously, that does not mean you will be automatically accepted; variety from year to year is important to both vendors and attendees.
We provide three options:
- 20' x 10' spaces. 4 badges per booth.
- 10' x 10' spaces. 2 badges per booth.
- 6' tables spaces. 1 badge per table.
Filling out an application does not guarantee you a spot. Only complete applications will be considered.
Saturday (May 2, 2020): 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Vendors and vendor staff will treat GFTAC trustees, volunteers, volunteers, fellow vendors, and all guests with the utmost respect.
- Vendors are responsible for the applicable municipal, provincial, and federal taxes.
- Vendors are responsible for ensuring their merchandise and equipment.
- GFTAC & Parks Canada are not responsible for vendor/customer disputes regarding merchandise.
- Vendors are to conduct transactions in timely and professional manner.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning and maintaining a safe work environment.
- No blocking or loitering in traffic corridors or point of egress (e.g., emergency exits).
- No blockage or removal of any fire protection equipment.
- No flammable liquids are allowed.
- Vendors are responsible for obeying GFTAC Rules & Safety.
- Acceptance of a GFTAC admission to the festival consists an agreement to allow GFTAC to use your image or likeness for promotion within any media format.
- Represent GFTAC in a professional and courteous manner.
- No abusive or foul language.
- No fighting.
- No permanent modifications of any Fort Wellington or Town of Prescott structures.
- No animals/pets. Service animals are allowed.
- For external space, bring your tent and stakes. GFTAC will help ensure your tent is secure with stakes following Park Canada & Fort Wellington rules.
Vendor Load-in and Load-out:
LOAD-IN to Fort Wellington starts on Saturday morning at 8:00 am and ends at 10:00 am.
LOAD-OUT from Fort Wellington starts Sunday morning at 8:00 am and ends at 12:00 pm.
You may be able to load-in and load-out during other times with specific permission of the Director, Michel Larose, at firstname.lastname@example.org.