Artists, Artisans & Performers Application
Are you a member of a Community Performance group, an individual performer, an artist, or an artisan? Would your style of performance and art blend well with a Steampunk-themed event? If your answer is yes, then we want you to be part of the Fort Town Steampunk Festival 2020.
Applications will be accepted from July 2019 to February 15, 2020.
Please complete the application. Applications will be selected based on:
- Compatibility with the Fort Town Steampunk Festival themes
- A focus on engaging all attendees from youth to seniors
- Our relationship with you, especially if we have worked with you before - Please understand that while we love, and are very grateful to artists/artisans/performers that have been with us previously, that does not mean you will be automatically accepted; variety from year to year is important for the Festival and attendees.
- Agreement to support their participation at the Festival through their own advertising/marketing
To Complete the Artists, Artisans & Performers Application Form
Please Click Here
or for more information, please contact the Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday (May 2, 2020): 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Artists, Artisans, & Performers will treat GFTAC trustees, volunteers, volunteers, fellow vendors, and all guests with the utmost respect.
- Artists, Artisans, & Performers are responsible for the applicable municipal, provincial, and federal taxes.
- Artists, Artisans, & Performers are responsible for ensuring their merchandise and equipment.
- GFTAC & Parks Canada are not responsible for disputes regarding merchandise.
- Artists, Artisans, & Performers are to conduct transactions in timely and professional manner.
- Artists, Artisans, & Performers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining a safe work environment.
- No blocking or loitering in traffic corridors or point of egress (e.g., emergency exits).
- No blockage or removal of any fire protection equipment.
- No flammable liquids are allowed (if it is part of your performance, please mention and explain safety precautions in your application).
- Artists, Artisans, & Performers are responsible for obeying GFTAC Rules & Safety.
- Acceptance of a GFTAC admission to the festival consists an agreement to allow GFTAC to use your image or likeness for promotion within any media format.
- Represent GFTAC in a professional and courteous manner.
- No abusive or foul language.
- No fighting.
- No permanent modifications of any Fort Wellington or Town of Prescott structures.
- No animals/pets. Service animals are allowed.
- For external space, bring your tent and stakes. GFTAC will help ensure your tent is secure with stakes following Park Canada & Fort Wellington rules.
Vendor Load-in and Load-out:
LOAD-IN to Fort Wellington starts on Saturday morning at 8:00 am and ends at 10:00 am.
LOAD-OUT from Fort Wellington starts Sunday morning at 8:00 am and ends at 12:00 pm.
You may be able to load-in and load-out during other times with specific permission of the Director, Michel Larose, at email@example.com.
Confirmed Artists, Artisans & Performers
for the Fort Town Steampunk Festival 2020